Posted: 24 July 2015
Posted: 17 July 2015
Posted: 26 June 2015
Read All News Posts...
Why Shop With Us?
- Committed customer service
- Fast, nationwide, trackable delivery service
- Safe and secure checkout & payment
- Protected personal information
- 7,000 products in stock & growing daily
- Great prices
- Trusted by over 250,000 customers
- 45 days, easy returns policy
Here to help
(02) 4950 9561
- Australian owned & operated
Shop With Confidence!
- At Shindigs we are bound by the National Privacy Principles as provided in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 (“Privacy Act”). As such we will never share, sell or otherwise leverage your data unless you agree to it. The information we collect is necessary for the smooth running of our online store and we will only use or ask for data that we need. If you have any questions or requests simply e-mail us and we will do our best to help.
- By placing your order you agree that we may store, process and use data collected from your order form for the purposes of processing your order. We may use such data, other than credit card details, in order to provide you with information from time to time on other Shindigs products which may be of interest to you unless you specifically request that we do not contact you by ticking the appropriate section of our order form.
- The information we may collect may include your name and contact information including your e-mail address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, information about your purchases and other information relevant to customer surveys and possible offers. In addition we may collect information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us or information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide. This information is gathered to improve our internal recordkeeping, improve our products and services, occasionally send promotional e-mails about new products or special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time and unless you have opted out, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes by e-mail, phone or post. This information may be used to improve our website. We like to hear your views to help us improve our service and from time to time we may contact you by e-mail to ask your opinions. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- In most cases you may have access to personal information that we hold about you and we will handle requests for access to your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. Where possible on your request, we will provide you with access to the information we hold and we will take reasonable steps to correct information so that it is accurate when informed of any errors in the information.