Posted: 19 April 2017
Posted: 12 April 2017
Posted: 3 April 2017
Read All News Posts...
Why Shop With Us?
- Committed customer service
- Fast, nationwide, trackable delivery service
- Safe and secure checkout & payment
- Protected personal information
- 7,000 products in stock & growing daily
- Great prices
- Trusted by over 250,000 customers
- 45 days, easy returns policy
Here to help
(02) 4950 9561
- Australian owned & operated
Secure Shopping @ www.shindigs.com.au
- We want you to shop at Shindigs with confidence that your personal details, including your credit card details are 100% protected and confidential. As such we take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system and in hard copy form. We use a high grade Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your information. Firewalls, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters protect all transactions involving information passed between your computer and our server. SSL technology encrypts the data so that no-one will be able to access the data in its original format. When you are on a secure part of our website, you will see a "padlock" icon in your browser, confirming that any information you send will be in a secure format. When you see this icon your information is scrambled into code, (encrypted) before being sent over the Internet, and stored on a secure database.
- We do not store any credit card information, this information gets securely submitted to our bank for processing.
- Before buying on any website using a credit card, ensure that there is a padlock in the browser to confirm you are entering your details in a secure environment. On a secure site, your information is coded or encrypted, before being sent over the Internet, and is stored on a secure data base.
- Once your transaction is finalised, both the electronic and hard copy information is securely archived. After a period of seven years both the electronic and hard copy information is destroyed.
- To help keep your information protected, choose a password that consists of a combination of letters, numbers, symbols and even capitals. Try to avoid birth dates, pets' names or anything with personal significance as these are much easier to crack. If for any reason you believe someone had found out your password, we recommend that you immediately change it to avoid possible risk.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or would like further clarificaion on our Security Policy.