Posted: 19 April 2017
Posted: 12 April 2017
Posted: 3 April 2017
Read All News Posts...
Why Shop With Us?
- Committed customer service
- Fast, nationwide, trackable delivery service
- Safe and secure checkout & payment
- Protected personal information
- 7,000 products in stock & growing daily
- Great prices
- Trusted by over 250,000 customers
- 45 days, easy returns policy
Here to help
(02) 4950 9561
- Australian owned & operated
Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions
- You must read these terms and conditions carefully and understand them before accessing and/or using the site. Entering the site will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, please do not enter the site.
- In addition you agree to accept all the rules, terms of contract and conditions listed on this website under the various headings and not only those listed under this heading of ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- You, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, agree to the terms and conditions of Postage & Delivery and Returns & Refunds as defined under these headings on this site.
- By placing an order to purchase a product on the site, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. If you're not sure of what one or more of the terms or conditions means, then please contact us.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain your parent's or guardian's consent before accessing and purchasing from the site. By placing an order with Shindigs you acknowledge that you are accepting these terms and conditions and that you are over the age of 18 years.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time as required. As such, you should check these terms and conditions periodically. Changes will not apply to any orders we have already accepted unless the law requires it. If you violate any of these terms and conditions you may have your access cancelled and you may be permanently banned from accessing, viewing, browsing and/or using the site.
- If any of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent authority, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by this. Neither our failure to enforce nor your failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions constitutes a waiver of such terms or conditions and any such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce these terms and conditions.
- You are obligated to ensure that your account ID and password used to access this site be kept in a secure and safe manner and you must notify us immediately during business hours if you are aware of unauthorised use of your account ID and password. In addition you are entirely responsible and liable for any access to the site using your ID and password.
- In using the site you must not in any way breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or operate contrary to any relevant standards or codes. You must not in any way use the site in any way which interferes with other users or our other customers, and so prevent other persons from using or enjoying the site, or in any way damage the site or Shindigs integrity.
- You may display, copy, download and print in hard copy portions of the site for the proper and reasonable purposes of placing an order with us or to assist in making a decision to purchase from us and we retain all copyright of all the material provided on the site. You may not however, without our written permission, use our site materials for commercial purposes or any other purposes not expressly permitted under these terms and conditions.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, specifications, images and information displayed on the site which should be used as a guide only. We are not responsible for any errors and reserve the right to reject your order if we are unable to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution to any problems raised.
- Our maximum total liability for any product supplied to you in response to your order, including whether it is caused by your or by our negligence, will not exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the products in question.
- All stock availability information is generally up-to-date within the previous two hours but is subject to change at any time. If for any reason we cannot supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- The opportunity, whilst minimal, for damage to confectionery lines due to heat or rough handling during the transport process is outside of Shindigs control. Consequently, Shindigs will not be held responsible and is not responsible for any damage caused to any confectionery line (including all chocolates) during the transport process. Shindigs staff will ensure that confectionery lines are in good condition when picked and packed and that reasonable packing materials are used for transporting the goods.
- This site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by Shindigs. These links are provided for your convenience only and we make no representations or warranties or have any responsibility or liability for these other websites, and these links do not indicate, expressly or implied, that we endorse a site or the products or services that are provided at those sites.
- Shindigs is not responsible for nor does it give any warranty in respect of any materials or other products which give rise to any adverse effects on any person due to allergy or intolerance reactions arising from your use of any materials such as wigs, clothing, facepaint etc. We are not responsible for any damages suffered by any person or property in the conduct of any game or activity supplied by Shindigs.
- You, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, indemnify Shindigs against all claims, actions, suits, demands or costs made against Shindigs by any person arising from the provision of any goods and materials supplied by Shindigs
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- When you make a purchase of Primal Contact lenses from www.shindigs.com.au you agree to all the following terms and conditions -
- I agree to consult a qualified optician for advice on the use and care of contact lenses prior to using contact lenses
- I agree to consult a qualified optician if any discomfort occurs whilst using contact lenses.
- I agree that l have read and understand the Primal Contacts - Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses Eye Care Instructions and Waiver
- I agree to follow all the information contained in the Primal Contacts - Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses Eye Care Instructions and Waiver
- I agree to the waiver and release contained in the Primal Contacts - Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses Eye Care Instructions and Waiver
- I agree to not hold Streets Management Group Pty Ltd t/a Shindigs or its directors or its staff liable for any injury to my eyes or for any financial loss that may occur directly or indirectly from the use of cosmetic contact lenses.
- The purchasing customer agrees to all terms and conditions stated on our website www.shindigs.com.au
- I understand that under any circumstances there are strictly no returns, refunds or exchanges once purchasing Primal Contacts - Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses