How To Place An Order
- All you have to do, at any time of the day or night, is find the products you want to order, add them to your cart, provide your customer details and pay.
- To place an order simply nominate the quantity required in the box below the product image and click the “Add To Cart” button. A pop up box will be displayed to inform you that you have added to your cart. At any time, you can place your mouse over the “Items in Cart” icon at the top right hand of the page and your shopping cart will open in a pop out screen. You may then opt to continue shopping or to proceed to the checkout where you will need to provide us with your full name, e-mail address, billing address and payment details. Once you have clicked the “Submit My Order” button, you will receive an order number. We will also e-mail you your order number and tax invoice which confirms that you have made an offer to purchase the products in accordance with the terms and conditions we have listed on our website. This notification will be sent to you after we have validated your payment details. If we cannot process or accept your order for any reason, we will contact you via e-mail or telephone.
- We have endeavoured to make our website an easy and pleasant shopping experience. To find what you’re looking for, you can simply use the drop-down categories on the left of the page or search from the “Shop By” categories across the top (Birthday, Occasion, Theme, or Colour). You can also search using the “Search For Products By Keyword” box at the top of the page. We have more products available in our store than are currently on this site and we are constantly adding new products. If you cannot find what you need, simply contact us, we will do our best to assist you.
- We try to carry good stock levels of all our items, however it is possible that when you order an item, you may order quantities that exceed our stock holding levels or current available stock. If this occurs we will notify you immediately. Rest assured we order stock regularly, so we are quite likely to be getting in more stock within a couple of weeks. If this does not suit we can usually suggest a good substitute (like a different size, design or colour) and would be more than happy to help. If for any reason we cannot supply you with the product you require and if we cannot help you with a suitable substitute, we will take the product off your order and you will not be charged.
- Usually 90% of standard goods will be despatched within 1 or 2 working days after you have submitted your order online and payment has been accepted, and then delivered within normal Australia Post delivery times. These estimated times are:
- Newcastle, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne, 2 to 5 working days.
- Other capitals, and New South Wales, Queensland and Victorian regional areas, 3 to 8 working days.
- Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory and remote Queensland areas, 7 to 12 working days.
- Please note that all monetary amounts are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. We endeavour to display all products in an accurate manner, however we cannot be responsible for differences in size and shape and colour of the products. If the price of a product has changed since you have placed your order, we will advise you by e-mail for your acceptance of the revised price.
- The receipt of an e-mail order acknowledgement is simply advice that we have received your requested order and it does not constitute an offer to sell. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold or to prohibit a sale altogether.
- All balloons purchased through Shindigs website are uninflated. If your function is near Newcastle, you can contact us to place an order for inflated balloons and balloon decorations to be picked up in store, Griffiths Rd, Lambton, NSW or delivered (conditions apply).
Our Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the purchase of Primal Contact Lenses