Planning a birthday party can be lots of fun: here are a few hints that will help make your next birthday party a huge success!
- Think of a theme. Whether its the birthday person's favourite colour, sports team, or a movie or design they love, choosing a theme will help you plan successfully and will make the birthday person feel very special! You could even make the first initial of the Birthday Person's name the theme! Have everyone dress up in something beginning with that letter and theme your decorations too! Shindigs has a great range of themes for all ages. Some of our most popular party themes for boys include Soccer, Sport, Pirate, Lego, Army, Construction, Monster Party, Car Racing, Super heroes, Puppies and Dinosaurs - just to name a few! Girls love Princess Parties, Fairies, Disney Princess, Lady bug, Kitten, Polka Dot, Rainbow, Tea Party, Butterflies, My Little Pony, Minnie Mouse, Hello Kitty and Strawberry Shortcake. Adult Themed Parties are extensively catered for - from Hawaiian or Luau Parties to Mexican, Western, Masquerade, Hippie, Casino, Black and White, Rock 'n' Roll and even the Fabulous 80's! Feeling creative or want an unusual theme? Some of our customers more creative themes have included Mad Hatter Tea Parties, 7 Deadly Sins, Heaven and Hell, Animal Print and International. What are some of the themes you have come across? Let us know! We especially love to hear about the more creative ones!
- Invitations sent in the mail help mark the special occasion. Make it easy by checking out our great range of invitations. If you are a bit creative and wanting to make DIY invitations, Shindigs has a great range of papers, boards, pre cut invitation cards and patterned papers, as well as a wide range of different sized envelopes. We have a great range of themed invitation cards as well as generic Birthday Party Invitations. Our invitation pads are very popular - all you have to do is fill out the details and voila! Coordinate with coloured envelopes and coordinating stickers to seal the envelope finishes your invitations off nicely and makes them look very professional. You could even place a few scatters into the envelope for a fun surprise! Shindigs has a great range of scatters for many themes and ages!
- Think about the venue - are there walls that need covering? Do you have tables to decorate? Is it inside or outside? Will you need something to help you stick decorations on walls or do you need to hang decorations? These questions will help you to decide what types of decorations you'll need and help you to plan how the venue will look when you are done. It may be helpful to find out what decorating restrictions there are if you are hiring a venue, as this will affect the choices you make. No matter what you decide, Shindigs is here to help! From banners to wall decorations, hanging decorations and table centrepieces - even some of the hard to find decorations can be found at Shindigs.
- Cake! Everyone loves birthday cake and there are so many different ways now to celebrate a birthday with cake. Options include tiered cakes, shaped cakes, themed cakes, cupcakes cupcake towers and doughnut towers. For those who like to try their hand at making their own, Shindigs has a great range of Cake decorating Supplies Online. If someone is going to make the cake for you, you'll probably need Birthday Candles, Cake bags, Paper Napkins and maybe a few Cake or Cupcake Accessories! It can be difficult to decide what kind of cake you may want to have, however just keep in mind what the theme is and how many paople you are serving. Then decide whether you want to make the cake yourself or to get someone to make it for you. If you decide to make it yourself work out how much time you have and how creative you feel. If you are attempting to make a cake design for the first time, we recomend that you make a test cake a couple of weeks in advance. Inevitably there are things that will pop up unexpectedly and it will be far less stressful if you have the time to sort out the issue!
- Don't forget Paper Napkins, Disposable Cups, Disposable Plates, Plastic Bowls, Party Platters, Serving Trays, Toothpicks, Garbage bags, Catering Supplies, Tablecovers and all of those little items that will help make your party a breeze!
- Most of all - don't forget to have fun! If you plan ahead and plan smart you also will be able to enjoy the day. Shindigs also has a Party Planning Checklist that is helpful for when you aren't sure whether you have remembered everything.
Shindigs has a great range of Birthday Party Supplies for every significant birthday including 1st Birthday Party Supplies, 18th Birthday Party Supplies, 21st Birthday Party Supplies, 50th Birthday Party Supplies and even 100th Birthday Party Supplies! We also stock Birthday Party Supplies for 13th, 16th, 30th, 40th, 60th, 70th, 80th, and 90th Birthdays as well as general Birthday Party Supplies. Products include Birthday Party Decorations such as Birthday Banners, Birthday Balloons, Balloon Accessories, Birthday Candles, Birthday badges, Birthday Party Invitations, Invitation Pads, Pinatas, Birthday Napkins, Table Centrepieces, Hanging Party Decorations, Number Cutouts, Party hats, Keepsake Books, Giftware, Giftwrap as well as a great range of other Party Decorations that will wow your guests!
Check out our extensive range of Parties Supplies Online at www.shindigs.com.au !